Anyone up for diving Venice on Thursday Afternoon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dkramer

Contributor
Reaction score
From what I have been hearing, the viz at Venice is pretty good. I just got a brand new set of wings & I'm dying to get into the water with them but the weather reports are calling for a cold front to slide in Friday nite-Saturday AM & possibly mess up the viz. Anybody up for doing a late afternoon dive at Alhambra on Thursday, October 11.
Say around 4:30 PM.:D

I was hoping to dive saturday or sunday, but that may be questionable, maybe i'll go fishing.

From what I have been hearing, the viz at Venice is pretty good. I just got a brand new set of wings & I'm dying to get into the water with them but the weather reports are calling for a cold front to slide in Friday nite-Saturday AM & possibly mess up the viz. Anybody up for doing a late afternoon dive at Alhambra on Thursday, October 11.
I was there today... check out my report under the "Get Your Feet Wet" forum

I'll try and make it. My wife has a class at Edison on Thursdays, but I may be able to get my teenager to babysit for the couple of hours that neither of us will be there. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

great! where do you want to dive? I was planning on doing Crystal R. but my son has a desire for Salt... Friday is looking better for us right now... how's that for you?

4:30 is probably the earliest I can get there but I could do later as well.

great! where do you want to dive? I was planning on doing Crystal R. but my son has a desire for Salt... Friday is looking better for us right now... how's that for you?
ok so I"m quoting my self, how goofy is that. Here is the deal, Friday is my son's last day to dive before returning to college (Mobile, AL). He has an apt on Thurs @ 3 so west coast is toooooo far to get there, dive and get back. Friday is open! I'm sorry for misleading info, I assure you it was unintentional and a product of trying to squeeze in as many dives as possible in a week filled with other things (like my job).

Sorry Scuba Allen, but I can't do Friday. I'm just trying to get an after school dive in before the cold front comes in and wrecks the viz. If the front is delayed & viz is okay, then I will go again on Saturday. That's the best I can do right now.

Sorry Scuba Allen, but I can't do Friday. I'm just trying to get an after school dive in before the cold front comes in and wrecks the viz. If the front is delayed & viz is okay, then I will go again on Saturday. That's the best I can do right now.

I'll be there. I'll try and make it a little earlier than 1630. I got an afternoon dive in today and the viz was really good still around 1600. I'd call it a respectable 15 ft.

I'll be there. I'll try and make it a little earlier than 1630. I got an afternoon dive in today and the viz was really good still around 1600. I'd call it a respectable 15 ft.

Great! I'll see ya there! We might have another diver as well.:D The board is acting a little goofy right now & it has been hit & miss logging in so I hope he gets the PM I sent him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom