Anyone use a Weezle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll mention it to him today. Maybe if he hears there is interest from a few of us he will consider it

Just completed two 40 minute dives to 25m in 7c water today.
Toastie warm

40 minute dives you can pretty much get away with anything reasonable. its the 30m, 7 c, 120 min dives where halfway through you realize you've had a slow leak through your drysuit zipper and you're wet where things start to get really interesting...

I'll mention it to him today. Maybe if he hears there is interest from a few of us he will consider it
Until the US dollar is worth more its gonna be tough to sell very many Santis

Until the US dollar is worth more its gonna be tough to sell very many Santis

I want to forward this quote to every economist who feels that the world economy is decoupled from the US economy and that a slowdown in spending by the US consumer due to economic weakness in the US and the falling dollar will not affect developing markets or europe/japan...

40 minute dives you can pretty much get away with anything reasonable. its the 30m, 7 c, 120 min dives where halfway through you realize you've had a slow leak through your drysuit zipper and you're wet where things start to get really interesting...
Which is when the weezle wicking system keeps you dry and warm. My shoulder dump was leaking, and had no idea until I unzipped :)

I want to forward this quote to every economist who feels that the world economy is decoupled from the US economy and that a slowdown in spending by the US consumer due to economic weakness in the US and the falling dollar will not affect developing markets or europe/japan...

LOL just call me Greenspan :)

Seriously though the Santi is too danged expensive right now. Compared to the UK made Weezle I just bought (and it just showed up). Its surprisingly puffy but is not quite as compressible as I imagined.

The DUI 400gm is equally insane though. $458 list price for baggy stiff pyjamas??

The DUI 400gm is equally insane though. $458 list price for baggy stiff pyjamas??

I got mine last yr at an LSD for $225 Can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom