Question Anyone using XDeep regulators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haaginheimer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is anyone here using the Xdeep 700/200 regulator set in BM doubles and Single tank?

Three questions I am looking for:
1: How do you rate performance of the regulator against Brand xxxxxx (apeks scubapro etc- whatever you dove before)

2: what conditions do you dive them in - eg cold water salt water etc- if you have dove them in cold fresh water I am interested in any dive notes you have on them

3: can they fit a transmitter on them - can't find any info on that

Any help is great.

Is anyone here using the Xdeep 700/200 regulator set in BM doubles and Single tank?

Three questions I am looking for:
1: How do you rate performance of the regulator against Brand xxxxxx (apeks scubapro etc- whatever you dove before)

2: what conditions do you dive them in - eg cold water salt water etc- if you have dove them in cold fresh water I am interested in any dive notes you have on them

3: can they fit a transmitter on them - can't find any info on that

Any help is great.

Better to take a look at;

I saw that. Seems like some Covid issues and initial design issues. I like their turret idea...

I saw that. Seems like some Covid issues and initial design issues. I like their turret idea...
I have a pair for doubles and use them for skills in pool primarily. Putting aside the regulator recall, as that can happen and their response was wonderful. Now, however, I’ve learned that service still cannot be had one year out. Not a good sign, even after considering supply chain issues.

The regs themselves breathe nicely, but starting to loose confidence and looking at my other regs for doubles.

I’ve learned that service still cannot be had one year out. Not a good sign, even after considering supply chain issues.

I don't understand you, what do you mean by "service still cannot be had..."?

Aside from the parts - how do you like the turret etc? Do they breathe nice?
Yes, very nicely. I will say, however, that I’ve still not decided if I prefer my Posideon, or ScubaPro regs over xDeep in terms of ease of breathing . Jury is still out for me, but recall and inability to currently service is causing loss of confidence, and will not even consider NJ ocean diving yet with these regs.

Understood.
I'll wait to pass judgement but they seem like a nice option if they could get sorted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom