AOW Photo Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr Kawamura:
Thanks Kapula. I see what you mean about the strobe - I didn't have one - this shot was pretty shallow and taken around midday, so there was a good deal of ambient light.

Jon, I was in the Philippines in May for about two and a half weeks (yes, just after a typhoon). Would love to go back one day as I didn't even visit the most renowned diving spots. I thought Boracay was good, considering it's less than overwhelming reputation - there were only three of us in the water, too. Loved all the little critters at PG, got to see the famous Pygmy seahorse. Also went up to Subic Bay - an interesting collection of wrecks up there. All this and the best still to see...

good for ya. don't do boracay... anilao, PG, bohol, dumaguete, apo island and tubbataha would be the better options :wink:

Were you at Atlantis Mr. K? I might have met you there...

Love to go to all those places, Jon. Didn't work out that way on this trip. Although I did enjoy Boracay, I wouldn't go back.

Dennis, Atlantis is the five star resort isn't it? We looked in there, saw the prices and walked back out! $350 for advanced open water compared to $220 elsewhere. Didn't suit my budget...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom