apeks Mail Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hypnodean

Registered
Reaction score
So, I am considering purchasing an Apeks regulator, and after much debate I want to explore the LDS option over Leisure Pro for lots of reason but guess what..... NONE of my local dive shops carry apeks regulators....

So, can anyone suggest an internet site, or mail order dive shop that IS an authorized dealer and can sell them mail order and still maintain the in tact manufacturer's waranty?

Thanks in advance.

Dean

I see you are in Orlando...another option is to
hop in your car and go 1 1/2 hours to Gainesville...
a couple of the shops there are authorized dealers....

would be my suggestion, also. Would definitely beat a 3-hour drive to an LDS...

hypnodean:
So, I am considering purchasing an Apeks regulator, and after much debate I want to explore the LDS option over Leisure Pro for lots of reason but guess what..... NONE of my local dive shops carry apeks regulators....

So, can anyone suggest an internet site, or mail order dive shop that IS an authorized dealer and can sell them mail order and still maintain the in tact manufacturer's waranty?

Thanks in advance.

Dean
Dean, Are you able to services your own regs? The reason I ask is they will need regular service. Sending them out can be a real pain not to mention will add some more money to each service you get done. Being an authorized dealer does not make it an LDS. "Local" being the operative word here.

Just a suggestion, if you are unable to service your own regs and there is no Apeks dealer near you, you may be better off with a different reg all together. Don't get me wrong I love Apeks, thats what I have but there are a lot of other great regs out there also.

Good Luck which ever route you take.
Just a thought

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom