Apeks reg servicing in San Diego area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PrincessOfPower

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any recommendations on where to go, in San Diego area, to get an Apeks reg serviced?

I realize I can just blind call shops - but as well all know, not all servicing technicians are created equal...

Thanks!

Try Ocean enterprises, I bought my Apeks reg there and they said they serviced them as well

Any recommendations on where to go, in San Diego area, to get an Apeks reg serviced?

I realize I can just blind call shops - but as well all know, not all servicing technicians are created equal...

Thanks!

Kate ... just go to IB Divers in Imperial Beach ... Malcolm Smith will take care of all your service needs ...San Diego Scuba Shops San Diego Scuba Center

They are the only shop left here with real technicians with enough experience that I trust ... I would not put any of my gear in the hands of any retail shop in san diego other than IB Divers..period!

This is what a real service shop looks like

Attachments

• IB tech shop.jpg
    IB tech shop.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 63
I hope no one posts a pic of the repair shop at Ocean Enterprises, else Skull might be overcome with "repair shop envy".

Thanks for the lead guys! I'll look into both shops a little more.

That servicing room in the picture is probably three times the size of the one I used to work in :) I have some servicing room nostalgia/envy going on right now...

I hope no one posts a pic of the repair shop at Ocean Enterprises, else Skull might be overcome with "repair shop envy".

Come on man ... look at that floor ... that is brand new Home Depot VCT flooring...did ya notice the floor molding wrapped up the walls for dust control , does it get any better than that ... he he he ... tools hung up neatly on the wall air hoses dressed as if some perfectionist was hard at work ... I love these guys ... so I pitch em as the best in town ... heck there is a brand new Home Depot laundry tub style sink .... now how many shops have that ??? ha ha ha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom