Apex Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello:

I purchased a Apex reg from an authorized dealer last summer. Am I supposed to get a warranty card from APEX?? I called them but did not get a clear answer!!

Thanks

There should have been a pamphlet with a warranty card in the box. You should ask your dealer for a replacement if it were not there, or call Apkes and let them know.

Maybe your authorized Apeks dealer is getting their merchandise elsewhere.....:rolleyes:

Thank you ; There was no card. Will update after calling APEKS

actually the dealers is supose to fill the warranty card and mail it in, and to get it serviced every year to make warranty valid,depending on number of dives if its dived less than 30 times a year most will just inspect it and be that first year second year they will tear it down replace o rings ect as needed .

Apeks are very good at replying to emails (usually same day). They also keep a record of which reg went to which supplier. You should have no trouble dealing directly with apeks

You can also register your equipment online at
www.sea-quest.com
I received a warranty card with my new Apeks and filled it out but there was not a card for the owner to keep. Keep your receipt.

Happy Diving

I mailed in the card myself about 2 months ago and have heard nothing from Apeks either. I did buy at an authorized dealer. I would agree that the receipt is proof positive if problems are had down the road.

Back
Top Bottom