apple vacations and Pace airlines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanurse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Has anyone booked a trip with Apple Vacations and been on a Pace Airlines plane. If so did you have any trouble with making the 44lb weight limit? I have tried to contact Pace and find out the fee for overweight luggage but I can only get answering machines. I asked my travel agent and she said unless you are over 80lbs they won't charge you, but she couldn't tell me what fees were in case they did decide to charge you. Somehow I just don't see the airlines lettting you get away with anything. Just wondering if anyone has flown with Pace and had fees imposed and if so what were they.

:yuck: Word around the boards are if you fly charter you are flying on a wing and a prayer. We are flying charter at xmas to Coz on Ryan air out of DFW. It also has a total bag weight limit of 44 lbs. My TA said that is to discourage people who live and move in between here and there from packing everything they own. I am not so sure about that. I plan on wearing or carrying on as much as I can to try to keep the weight down. I am also waiting to hear from members of this board that flew Ryan air over Thanksgiving to post a report. Stay tuned. It really seems stupid to hold divers to 44lbs since almost everyone on the plane is going to dive and will be taking their gear. :shark:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom