April 22nd Blue Hole Get Together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABQdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Another month, another opportunity for diving!

Who's up for a Sunday dive day and BBQ??

Hopefully, the viz will be good and we can get a picture of Don's new Blue Hole fish species!!

Bah, I was just down there last weekend (Apr 1) doing my Rescue.

I didn't even think to post here. :(

I'm so unsociable...

I'm working that weekend! Technically the 14-15 is the third weekend. :D I'm working an OW class 14-15 and thought that I might stay behind on Sunday the 15th if anybody was going to be there. :)

Wijbrandus:
Bah, I was just down there last weekend (Apr 1) doing my Rescue.

I didn't even think to post here. :(

I'm so unsociable...

So it was you that everybody was cheering for Sunday afternoon. :) Congrats! It's a great class!

amascuba:
I'm working that weekend! Technically the 14-15 is the third weekend. :D I'm working an OW class 14-15 and thought that I might stay behind on Sunday the 15th if anybody was going to be there. :)
This is true, but with five Sundays, this "seemed" like the right one. Is there argument either way, Heck I don't care and can change the title.

Technically I believe weekends start on a SAT, so actually the 21~22nd IS the third weekend, as the last weekend in March ended on April 1st! :D

So what are the dates? Right now I think the 22nd is what MAY work for a few of us from CO, but I'm not going to commit for sure until we have this planned. Unfortunately those of us in CO have to make BIG PLANS to get down to the hole for a dive or six!

The dates we have discussed have been the 21st~22nd and I think the idea was to try and hook up with some of the ABQ crowd as we really have no reason for choosing one weekend over then next other than LIFE that is always getting in the way of diving! :coffee:

RonFrank:
Technically I believe weekends start on a SAT, so actually the 21~22nd IS the third weekend, as the last weekend in March ended on April 1st! :D

So what are the dates? Right now I think the 22nd is what MAY work for a few of us from CO, but I'm not going to commit for sure until we have this planned. Unfortunately those of us in CO have to make BIG PLANS to get down to the hole for a dive or six!

The dates we have discussed have been the 21st~22nd and I think the idea was to try and hook up with some of the ABQ crowd as we really have no reason for choosing one weekend over then next other than LIFE that is always getting in the way of diving! :coffee:

That's the way I counted it. But, then I'm a little wierd that way.......

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but the lovely folks over at NM Scuba think like I do. In their April newsletter they say that you're going to be at the BH on the 15th. :wink:

Well, maybe the difference in calculating which weekend is which, will help disperse the crowds a little, and everyone will end up with just a little better dive experience!

Its looking really solid for some of us up here, to make our way down there, on the 21st and 22nd!

It should be fun!

Divedoggie:
Well, maybe the difference in calculating which weekend is which, will help disperse the crowds a little, and everyone will end up with just a little better dive experience!

Its looking really solid for some of us up here, to make our way down there, on the 21st and 22nd!

It should be fun!

Well the Gods (or maybe friends) will prevailing, sounds like we will get down on the TRUE third weekend of April! :D If that works out to hook up with others, great! If not, ohhh well, no harm, no foul other than you ABQ folks will miss our enlightening enlightenment! Well plus I won't be able to check out ABQ's new dive mask on my face! :rofl3:

Sigh, I could be in COZ in less time than the BH... I just needed to be born a LOT richer!

Ron,
I just found a deal to Coz out of Denver for $399.
It includes airfare, 4 days/3 nights, all meals at reef club.
We could just say were going to Blue Hole....:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom