Aqua Cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice Video's miesemer! Brought back some good memories. It looked like your drift dive was the "Washing Machine". What did you think of it?

And I agree about the crew. I was kind of put off by them the first couple of days. They were never rude, just distant. But if you "asked" for anything, they were always more then willing to help. It wasn't until a few days later that it dawned on me that they see 20+ new people EVERY week. After doing that job for a couple of months, we must turn into faceless BC's to them.

It didn't look like there were many people on the trip with you? We have 24 divers on the boat when I went. It looked like you only had half of that.

Talon:
Nice Video's miesemer! Brought back some good memories. It looked like your drift dive was the "Washing Machine". What did you think of it?

And I agree about the crew. I was kind of put off by them the first couple of days. They were never rude, just distant. But if you "asked" for anything, they were always more then willing to help. It wasn't until a few days later that it dawned on me that they see 20+ new people EVERY week. After doing that job for a couple of months, we must turn into faceless BC's to them.

It didn't look like there were many people on the trip with you? We have 24 divers on the boat when I went. It looked like you only had half of that.

Thanks.

Yes the "washing machine" was in the drift dive sequence. However, it was broken when we went through. Video editing and 400% speed helped. We had 22 people (all divers) on our trip. We usually went off on our own on the dives as not to see too many of the others.

I think the record for employment on the AquaCat dive crew is 1.5 years and the average is about 6 months.

Talon:
Yes, I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma called Holdenville. Then after college worked for Kerr-McGee until 96'.

Does Thompson hold the QB position all year or does Bomar take it here pretty soon.

Enjoy the honeymoon! And oh ya.... The diving also :)

I know right where Holdenville is matter of fact I was there 2 weeks ago. I live in OKC and had to make a special trip up there.

Thompson will start but Bomar will get reps in the game. If Thompson struggles Bomar could easily win the job. The game will be on ABC 11 central time, so I think that's 12:00 your time. I look for the score to be OU 34 TCU 7 or something like that.

I can't wait to go to T&C I hope the diving is good.

miesemer:
Thanks.

Yes the "washing machine" was in the drift dive sequence. However, it was broken when we went through. Video editing and 400% speed helped. We had 22 people (all divers) on our trip. We usually went off on our own on the dives as not to see too many of the others.

I think the record for employment on the AquaCat dive crew is 1.5 years and the average is about 6 months.

Hey, miesemer the link to quicktime was broken or something like that. Something about a plug and error. Is that my computer?? I want to see the videos. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom