Aqua Lung Pearl i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything else on the tank that "isn't useful for diving" that you'd remove?

:eyebrow:

zksnpg.jpg

Hint

RJP,

You know me, I like all the bells and whistles on my tank... And if it's another Korny gizmo and it looks cool and adds a feature I usually jump on it... :mooner:

Am I missing something? In the pics you posted I do not see an spg except for what looks like a pony bottle gauge on the first stage.

Not to be critical but I always like looking over other people's gear and seeing how it is configured. I change my gear configuration at least once a month based on that. Always willing to look and learn!

My Diva was much less. $450

My Diva was much less. $450

That is a bit expensive for the diva xlt. It was around $350-375 when my wife was choosing her bc. The mares kalia and the Diva xlt were about the same price. She chose the Kaila because it fit her better. We end up getting the mares for $315 because we got her couple of other things. The Pearl was pretty new, and only one place had it, and it was around 600 bills.

RJP,

You know me, I like all the bells and whistles on my tank... And if it's another Korny gizmo and it looks cool and adds a feature I usually jump on it... :mooner:

I'd love to be your LDS. You must walk in and say "Gimme one of everything!"

:D

That is a bit expensive for the diva xlt. It was around $350-375 when my wife was choosing her bc. The mares kalia and the Diva xlt were about the same price. She chose the Kaila because it fit her better. We end up getting the mares for $315 because we got her couple of other things. The Pearl was pretty new, and only one place had it, and it was around 600 bills.

Where did you purchase your wife's bc?

I'd love to be your LDS. You must walk in and say "Gimme one of everything!"

:D

For some women, being fashion coordinated is a bit more important then price. I know form first hand experience. :)

Ok, so from the PM you sent me, I see that the price I paid is not really overpriced at all, since I purchased my BC from an authorized AquaLung dealer. I'd rather pay a little more and get the full manufacturer's warranty on something as important as a BC. You can't compare pricing when you're talking about comparing grey market dealers to authorized dealers. It's apples and oranges.

Ok, so from the PM you sent me, I see that the price I paid is not really overpriced at all, since I purchased my BC from an authorized AquaLung dealer. I'd rather pay a little more and get the full manufacturer's warranty on something as important as a BC. You can't compare pricing when you're talking about comparing grey market dealers to authorized dealers. It's apples and oranges.

Other Authorized dealers online will price match a gray market dealer. With free shipping includes in the price if the purchase is over a set amount.

i dont want to buy mine online.

Good -- that's why you can personally call the owner of DeepSeaSupply on the phone, and he will spend as long as you want discussing gear choices and tell you exactly what you need. He won't sell you anything you don't need -- in fact, if you call with something in mind that you don't need for your particular application, he'll probably talk you out of if (even if it's a piece of his gear).

Tobin, known as "cool_hardware52" is the owner of DSS. Give him a call...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom