For Sale Aqua Lung Quantum Stretch 3mm full wetsuit, men's XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atmerritt

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Aqua Lung 3mm Quantum Stretch wetsuit for sale. Size is men's XL, full length (legs and sleeves), blue and black, rear zipper.

The suit is in nearly-new condition, it was worn a few times in freshwater, and a few times in salt water, over the course of a few months. I stopped wearing it because I shrank, and bought myself the same suit in a smaller size. Since then it's been stored in a plastic storage bin with a lid, in a bedroom, in a clean non-smoking, pet-free house. The suit has no stains or odors, it actually smells like fresh neoprene right now.

As far as wear, well, there really isn't any. The zipper and velcro work perfectly, and the zipper leash is still attached and undamaged. Knees, elbows, and shoulders are in great condition, barely worn. There are some creases in the rubber pad over the front of the torso due to storage, visible in the photos, but I imagine they'll become less visible as the suit is worn and then hung up.

I'm looking for $150 OBO including shipping (currently reduced to $100 including shipping) in the US. If there's interest from multiple people, it's whoever gives me the best offer and is ready to pay.

I'll ship internationally for whatever added shipping costs are needed. I can take PayPal or Zelle. Reduced price available for cash and local pickup near Cherry Hill, NJ.

Attachments

• IMG_20191209_202035.jpg
    IMG_20191209_202035.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20191209_202351.jpg
    IMG_20191209_202351.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_20191209_202225.jpg
    IMG_20191209_202225.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_20191209_202304.jpg
    IMG_20191209_202304.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 150
Bump to the top. This wetsuit is still available! Reducing the price to $100 including shipping within the USA. Price reduction for anyone who wants to pay cash and meet me within 30 minutes of Cherry Hill, NJ. Might be willing to meet up a little further away, PM me if interested!

Also willing to ship internationally, any country. Just be warned that the cost of shipping might be too much depending on your location. If you're curious, feel free to PM me and I'll calculate the cost.

Wetsuit is still available! Still listing it at $100 shipped in the USA, but I am definitely entertaining offers. Feel free to reply or PM with any offers, questions, requests for more pictures, anything!

Back
Top Bottom