Aqualung free octo??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stangguy327

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I seem to remember the last few years Aqualung will do a promo where they give a free octo with every reg purchased(from authorized lds of course), but I do not recall what time of year it was. I know that last time I bought a legend I bought it almost 2 months before the promo, and would rather not do that again. If I can help it i'd rather get a free octo with my next reg purchase :)

Does anyone know about when that sale goes on?

That was nice, I was using my free reg today actually. Nice! I doubt there is any rhyme or reason for their sales though.

Better than just a free reg I used the coupon at Sport's Challet when AL was switching out to the new ACD legends. I got a Legend 1st, second and a matching octo (exactly like their 2nds) all for $375. Deal of the century.

wow, can't beat that deal!!! even from leisurepro:shocked2:

I have since bought another used setup for $175. I'd like one more setup but now I've become spoiled! I'll never be able to pay a normal price for a reg ever again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom