Aqualung has purchased Whites drysuit company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well this is the "Whites manufacturing fourm". So they know this thread is here.

Either AL cut them off from outside public contact, and/or they've been ordered by the 'mighty evil empire' not to comment on the new pricing changes.
DiveJedi and Original Renegadee haven't been on in months. I wonder if the offical memo (gag order) has already been sent out.

OK, I've been reconnected...

As an initial report...I've not looked in detail at the prices yet, so I can't comment on any increases...but as far as "standardizes prices", nothing seems to have changed in that regard.

Whites always had an MAP policy in place, like most other MFGs, in the several years I've been a dealer, so there's nothing surprising. The terms have not changed from what they have been for the last several years, according to the most recent material I downloaded just now.

So far, the outlook for this season looks quite positive...assuming I have the lastest info...

OK, I've been reconnected...

As an initial report...I've not looked in detail at the prices yet, so I can't comment on any increases...but as far as "standardizes prices", nothing seems to have changed in that regard.

Whites always had an MAP policy in place, like most other MFGs, in the several years I've been a dealer, so there's nothing surprising. The terms have not changed from what they have been for the last several years, according to the most recent material I downloaded just now.

So far, the outlook for this season looks quite positive...assuming I have the lastest info...

Might want to log in to the dealers section and download the current pricelist :wink:

They have adopted a MARP policy on most of their equipment, not all. This means a dealer can NOT sell those MARP products below that price. If you do, and are caught, it could be terms for termination :wink:

The guys at Whites are AWESOME! Please don't hold any of this against them. Those of you that have dealt with them know this, that will not change. They do have some cool stuff coming in the future and you never know....this MARP policy could change if not effective. I blame all of you on here we sold suits to....we gave you too good of deals and your local dealers weren't too happy :idk: LOL....just kidding.

Whites is a great company with a great staff. All though I don't fully agree with this MARP policy, we will ride with it and see what happens. I trust Whites and know the staff always has the best for its customers ( YOU and I) in mind. Nobody can knock their customer service. There is always something that we can do if you are looking for a new suit :cool2: The guys at Whites are full of ideas and I know there is some really cool stuff coming.

If anyone is concerned, please call me....you really have nothing to worry about and this really is the best suit on the market!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom