Aqualung has purchased Whites drysuit company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm thinking early April Fools Joke. I can't find any other reference to this "news" that is supposedly a month old. If I'm wrong Dave, the :cheers: are on me.

Silence from folks who would normally post seems to indicate this is correct, eh?

That or they are checking with their lawyers to see what they actually can confirm or deny.

Dealers got the official release confirming this information late last night...

That or they are checking with their lawyers to see what they actually can confirm or deny.

More than likely true.

I'm thinking early April Fools Joke. I can't find any other reference to this "news" that is supposedly a month old. If I'm wrong Dave, the :cheers: are on me.

Is that for all of us??:D:cheers:

Direct from Aqua Lung, just sent me this. Yes it is true. Although, there will be no immediate changes to distribution or sales representation for the time being. All inquiries should be made to White's Manufacturing, not Aqua Lung.

Bring on the :cheers: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom