Aqualung Leg3nd Elite Yoke to Din conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, new to the forum and would like some help. I was just given the newest model Leg3nd Elite from a friend who sadly can not dive anymore due to a injury. The regulator has about 50 dives on it and is in great shape but it is yoke style. I have called a few dive shops to see if Aqualung makes a manufacture yoke to din parts kit but it has been over a week and no one has gotten back to me. With all the knowledge and dealers on this site I am sure someone has a answer and if yes can they provide a part number and a price if available.

Your best bet is to look at european websites for this. Price will be less than US sources as well.

If you have the ability to dial international, give globe marine in belgium a call and ask for Sabine...she speaks english very well and I am sure she can source the parts for you.

Or perhaps this will work:
Aqua Lung Conversion Kit From DIN Legend to DIN ACD Legend

Good luck.

-Z

It's a great reg. I love mine! I bought mine DIN. I believe you will enjoy the reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom