Aqualung Legend LX ACD conversion from yoke to DIN?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaseyZink

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought the Aqualung Legend LX last year with a yoke style first stage, and have slowly regretted getting the yoke instead of the DIN. With the recent incident involving the ACD closing during a dive, I now really wish I had gotten a DIN. I am still pretty new to understanding all the inner workings of regulators, but if I purchase the DIN conversion kit, will my reg then be the same as if I had bought the DIN first stage originally? I have attached the link of the conversion kit I am looking at. Thank you so much :)

Aqua Lung 300 Bar DIN Conversion Kit for Legend ACD

Last edited:
The conversion kit in the link has the same ACD as your yoke. If you are wanting to get away from ACD you'll have to order a non-ACD DIN conversion kit.

if I purchase the DIN conversion kit, will my reg then be the same as if I had bought the DIN first stage originally?

Yes.

Yes. Had mine converted. Works fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom