Aqualung Legend LX ACD w/ Legend Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardShark

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This set is like new, with fewer than 15 fresh water-only dives & rinsed after every dive. My wife bought it in 2007, from a U.S. dealer, so the warrantee comes with it. ( She's decided to sell all her scuba stuff.) Includes an Aqualung Legend padded reg bag. Asking $ 500.00. & shipping from zip 21074.

( I could not upload the pictures I took, sorry.)

I would still be interested in the octo.....

This set is like new, with fewer than 15 fresh water-only dives & rinsed after every dive. My wife bought it in 2007, from a U.S. dealer, so the warrantee comes with it. ( She's decided to sell all her scuba stuff.) Includes an Aqualung Legend padded reg bag. Asking $ 500.00. & shipping from zip 21074.

( I could not upload the pictures I took, sorry.)

I don't think the warranty is transferable to a third party. Only to the original purchaser.

from their Regulator Manual on their website

http://www.aqualung.com/AL_comm_techlib/AL_comm_files/RgltrOM.pdf

The Aqua Lung Two-Year Limited Warranty™
Aqua Lung America, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser for a period of two
years from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material
and workmanship; provided that it receives normal use, proper care, and
prescribed dealer service subject to those restrictions stated in the following
paragraphs.

"Free Parts for Life" are also only to the original owner

see Aqua Lung - Professional Diving Equipment

no warranty is transferrable in this industry.. it's only valid for the original purchaser.. provided of course he submitted back the little card to the company within 30days of purchase..

I just sent you a message at The Deco Stop where you also have these regs posted, but am interested if they are still available.

Let me know if we can work out a price...

Payment sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom