Aqualung Legend LX and Apeks ATX50 ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buds

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all

I was wondering if i could use an Aqualung LX Supreme as a primary Reg... and then Purchase an ATX50 as a second backup Reg ( the Necklace Reg) .. Both attached to a n Aqualung Legend LX Supreme First stage???????? I need a backup regulator and came up with this combination.. Any Pros Or Cons????

OR should I use an Apeks First Stage and Connect the Aqualung Supreme Lx to that????

Either way should work just fine. You are talking about top flight gear all the way around. Most people have a high quality rig and want to pair it with a cheap backup, but you are talking about two high quality sets of gear.

Mark Vlahos

buds:
Hi all

I was wondering if i could use an Aqualung LX Supreme as a primary Reg... and then Purchase an ATX50 as a second backup Reg ( the Necklace Reg) .. Both attached to a n Aqualung Legend LX Supreme First stage???????? I need a backup regulator and came up with this combination.. Any Pros Or Cons????

OR should I use an Apeks First Stage and Connect the Aqualung Supreme Lx to that????

Perfect. You have chosen two of the best regulators on the market.

However for a back up under the chin you might want to do this.

Use a Legend Octo and have your dealer put a black face and knob on it.
http://www.aqualung.com/products/octopus_lx.html You dont need the breathing adjustment for the back up when using a single tank set up. (no-stop diving) That's what i did on my single set up and its great. The ATX50 may be a bit much unless you got a killer deal on it.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom