Aqualung Legend vs Oceanic Delta4 (or EOS)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Delta 4.1 ia a cosmetic change to the Delta 4 without the swivel hose.
The Delta 4 was the old top of the line before the EOS was released. They share the same first stage and the Delta 4 has been available for significantly longer thereby having a longer track record and greater number sold. From all report the EOS deserves it's top spot but you'll pay more for it which may actually promote more Delta 4 sales when it's performance is considered against is price value. But if you must have the very best and don't mind the cost that would be the EOS.

Thanks for the info. I am still on the fence about EOS vs. Legend LX. I can save over $200 just by going with Oceanic...Pretty much everyone on this board seems to agree on AL Legend LX being one of the top regs out there but I've seen some recent less than favorable posts comparing EOS/Delta 4 to Atomic...

True. And the Legend Lx ACD is great for ice diving as well. They are both great Regs. Any decision made wont be the wrong one. I obviously prefer the Legend Lx or I wouldn't have 4. I also have 5 Sigs 1 H&K and 1 Glock and 1 Springfield Armory.

im a springfield xd 45 fan

Are they an authorized AL dealer? I am considering only authorized Oceanic dealers.

Yes. They will not ship and I don't think they are in Pa. Only Ca, Az, Utah and Nv. I think they have 50 stores. They are the WalMart of sporting goods.

My local shop sells Legend LX for MSRP ($655) - $100 AL promotion...better than nothing I guess.

So I ended up getting AL Legend LX in the end, I managed to get a pretty good deal at my LDS on the reg/octo package (as well as -$100 off AL promotion).

So now I am back on the market (need another set) and facing the same decision again - EOS/FDX10 vs. Legend LX. No Aqualung promotions at the moment it seems while Oceanic gives you a free octo (Alpha 8) through the end of May 2010...Anyone compared Aqualung Titan LX vs Oceanic EOS/FDX10?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom