Aqualung Mask Strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi! I have an Aqualung Look 2 Midi mask. Can you replace the straps? Or when broken have to replace mask?? Its got one of those cardanic joints so can't just pull the strap through. Any advice would be grateful. Thanks J

For what I can see, if you want to replace the strap you can either bui a new one from aqualung or just (and better for me) use a standard velcro mask strap.
In case you should break one of the joints where the straps goes through, depending on the kind of damage, you can still replace them (Aqualung does sell replacement parts) or, in worst case, you need to replace the mask.
Why are you worrying so much ? I'm asking that, because strap replacement is not an issue, while the other kind of breakage is very rare, and, you should care the mask to avoid glass scratches so a rough handling is not advisable ...

Back
Top Bottom