Aqualung Mikron Regulator - Mint, used on 8 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adventure dude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Aqualung Mikron Regulator
Mint condition. Used on 8 dives. Comes in original packaging with everything as if new. PayPal only please. US and Canada only. I’m a dive instructor who gets demo gear from dive shops. Saves you several hundred dollars over buying new. $285 + shipping.

DSC_4671.jpg

Features
The Mikron is an Editor’s Choice. Compact dimensions and low weight make it ideal for traveling. The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP port (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8). A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent packability The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the “Mini” position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the “Maxi” position, the inhalation effort is reduced, reducing the work of breathing
Aqua Lung has once again raised the bar on regulator design with the release of Mikron – the smallest and lightest weight regulator in the line. Weighing in at just 26 oz. (din) and 31 oz. (yoke), the traveling diver will benefit tremendously. Even more amazing is that performance is not sacrificed by the extreme compactness of the regulator. Its balanced first and second stages produce exceptional breathing performance.

Aqualung Mikron Regulator - MINT

DSC_4671.jpg

Aqualung Mikron Regulator
Mint condition. Used on fewer than 20 dives. Comes in original packaging with everything as if new. PayPal only please. US and Canada only. I’m a dive instructor who gets demo gear from dive shops. Saves you several hundred dollars over buying new. $245 + shipping.

Features
The Mikron is an Editor’s Choice. Compact dimensions and low weight make it ideal for traveling. The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP port (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8). A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent packability The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the “Mini” position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the “Maxi” position, the inhalation effort is reduced, reducing the work of breathing
Aqua Lung has once again raised the bar on regulator design with the release of Mikron – the smallest and lightest weight regulator in the line. Weighing in at just 26 oz. (din) and 31 oz. (yoke), the traveling diver will benefit tremendously. Even more amazing is that performance is not sacrificed by the extreme compactness of the regulator. Its balanced first and second stages produce exceptional breathing performance.

No used/resold equipment carries a manufacturer's warranty. Warranties are original buyer only. Given the mint condition, not an issue.

No used/resold equipment carries a manufacturer's warranty. Warranties are original buyer only. Given the mint condition, not an issue.

Do you still have this I am interested. I sent you a personal message with my personal email. Please contact me there. Thanks, Jenn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom