Aqualung Mikron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pezgrande

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This is probably one of the best regs I own. It's small, light weight, and travels easy. Plus it breathes awesome...Highly recommend it..

Do you find bubbles to be an issue? That's the only neg I've read on this reg. I'm seriously considering purchasing one. Other contenders are Titan LX and Atomic Z2.

Amy,
I know 2 working divemasters who use Microns and really like them. The one dive I did with a Micron I was annoyed by the bubbles, but I am sensitive to them. It did breath very well, however. The newer style Titan LX first stage is very similar to the Micron's, but has an ACD. I have 3 of the older style Titan LX's and one of the new style. I really see no difference in breathing, between any of these and the Micron, but the LX's do control bubbles better.

I had an older version of the Mikron a Micra ADJ initially the bubbles annoyed me but I soon got use to them. I found it to be a very nice breather. Having said that I now do a lot of underwater photography and the bubbles become more of an issue. I now dive a "full sized" reg and would likely not go back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom