Aqualung Serial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BuiltLikeABulldog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I Got all my dive gear!!! A place local to a dive site I frequent was having a HUGE Labor day sale... $1,000 later I bought everything I need... plus decor for the house and stuff I didn't need lol. Anyway... I purchased my first reg. A new Titan LX with ABS Octo... took it out 10 minutes later and It is PERFECT. Breathes exactly like my fiance's legend, and exactly what I was hoping for! Now.. the embarrassing nooby question lol. I registered the Octo and the 2nd stage... went to register the first!... and there is no serial number that I can find. I found the CE0075 and the EN250, Max Bar 230 PSI and MAX Pressure 3300 PSI stamped on the housing. But I can't find any serial numbers. Are Titan LX first stages serialized? Or do they share the serial with the 2nd stage and I don't have to register the first? Thanks!!!

If you bought the first and second stage at the same time as a single unit the serial number on the second should be the same as the serial number on the first. But i would look it over a lot before makeing and conclusions.

Yea they were purchased together.. I looked it over pretty damn good lol and AL's website says "The 7 digit serial on the first stage is "READILY VISIBLE" " .. Unless they French have a COMPLETELY different definition of Readily Visible than I do... lol my first doesn't have one :)

Back
Top Bottom