For Sale Aqualung* Titan aReg set with Octo and gaugesw/compass!! octo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello again and good afternoon everyone… Rather than going through the whole story I will just tell you what I am selling in this post… I have an aqua lung titan 1st stage reg with option for pretty awesome hose routing if diving doubles,< ports are 360 degrees around reg in a turret fashion> an Aqualung 2nd stage with flow adjustment, another aqualung second stage labeled “Aqualung Octopus and a incorporated Uwatec combo- glow in dark pressure gauge, w/compass included AND drysuit inflation hose asking $160 for all !!plus shipping or no Shipping fee for local pick up and as always I highly recommend

Hello again and good afternoon everyone… Rather than going through the whole story I will just tell you what I am sending in this post… I have an aqua lung titan 1st stage reg with option for pretty awesome hose routing if diving doubles,< ports are 360degrees around reg in a turret fashion> an Aqualung 2nd stage with flow adjustment, and a incorporated Uwatec glow in darkpressure gauge, AND drysuit inflation hose asking $200 plus shipping or no shipping fee for local pick up… Thank you again to the entire scubaboard community for helping me survive this horrible situation and for the assistance with supplemental income to help thing growing family and helping me to pass gear on to people who will appreciate it the way that I did (In most circumstances)

Attachments

• 91C3CDEF-17A2-4D05-8609-F6CAFDA5E362.jpeg
    91C3CDEF-17A2-4D05-8609-F6CAFDA5E362.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 93
  • E7C644AD-FA8A-4037-B1C6-A6BD50C9EC3C.jpeg
    E7C644AD-FA8A-4037-B1C6-A6BD50C9EC3C.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 75
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom