Aquarena Center Sun 9/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillP

Reaction score
Hi All:

I plan to head down to San Marcos to dive Spring Lake at Aquarena Center this Sunday 9/9. I haven't heard back from the new Diving Coordinator yet so my plans aren't firm, but I hope to get there mid-morning (10-ish?) and dive until I'm done. If you're current on your authorization to dive Spring Lake and you'd like to join me, let me know.

If you haven't taken the Scientific Diver Authorization to Dive course at Aquarena Center and you're interested in pursuing it, take a look at the link below for further info.

Hope to see you there,

Bill

http://www.continuing-ed.swt.edu/aquarena/home.html

I was going to look for information on how to get certified to dive the springs but you just gave it to me. Its something I would love to do. I have my degree in Biology and took a good ichtheology course as part of my degree so I know whats in the springs. I'd love to join you, but it will have to wait. I'll let you know when I (we the swamp divers) come down to take the class.

Thanks again

Tom

Hi Tom:

If you like Nova on PBS or watching The Discovery Channel, you'll enjoy the Scientific Diver course. Diving Spring Lake is about the best freshwater diving in Texas too. Let me know when you're in San Marcos.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom