Aquarena this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D

It wll be fun. Did you see where the outside temperature will reach 80 degrees tomorrow. I am diving wet. It will be a spring day. Perfect diving conditions, and crystal clear spring water. I will look forward to your call and meeting up in the picnic area tomorrow.

Shawn O'Shea

Just got in from diving today. I dived wet and was fine. The morning air was a little chili but once in the water, all good. Vis was relatively poor. 5-8' at times. Some instructors say they overbooked this weekend. It was pretty crowded but we started our dives as the first wave was leaving. The particles settled a bit as time went on. 10:30am tomorrow we should be in good shape. I overheard a lot of the groups saying they were starting at 8am. Timing should be right on. I'll be arriving about 9:45.

The particles settled a bit as time went on. 10:30am tomorrow we should be in good shape. I overheard a lot of the groups saying they were starting at 8am. Timing should be right on. I'll be arriving about 9:45.

See you for our 10:30 AM dive time. Grab a picnic table if possible, and I'll do the same if I get there first.

Shawn

Timing should be right on. I'll be arriving about 9:45.

Boy were you right about the traffic jam at Aquarena today. The weather was great. I was with Brenda at Deep Hole on my first dive of the day. Fun science dive.

Great idea for you and me to try San Marcos River. That was an adventure and I have a new pair of sunglasses.

Nice meeting you and I look forward to diving soon.

:D

Shawn O.

Yes Sir! The river was a good experience. Looking forward to more. Keep in touch. I guess this means I'm an "official" swamper now!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom