Aquarena this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txmanager

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Headin' to Aquarena this weekend. Anyone else?

As much as I'd like to run down there this weekend, it takes me a few days to get approval to dive in Spring Lake.

Have fun :)

I'll be there Sunday as well. We haven't made any plans yet so 10:30 sounds good.

I'll be there Sunday as well. We haven't made any plans yet so 10:30 sounds good.

Have you got your permission slip from Erica at the diving for science program?

Tell her you are joining our science diver team Sunday. Call me Sunday morning so I know how to meet you around the picnic tables.

Should be a really warm day out and great diving for FUN.

Really look forward to meeting and diving together.

I'll be working the UT games. We had the first baseball game today. UT is 1 - 0. Tomorrow is Men's Basketball & Sunday is Women's Basketball. I'm hoping I can get wet next weekend.

Sounds good. I have to work next Saturday, question mark on Sunday. I've got to dive while a have a chance. Things should settle down for me in April. Yeah.

Hope you are doing well.

Have you got your permission slip from Erica at the diving for science program?

Tell her you are joining our science diver team Sunday. Call me Sunday morning so I know how to meet you around the picnic tables.

Should be a really warm day out and great diving for FUN.

Really look forward to meeting and diving together.

I'm actually tagging along with Hydrosports from Lake Jackson. My dad dives with them and they're coming up for the weekend. I say "tag along". We're really just diving under their group but doing our own thing. I'll give you a call Sunday.

I'll give you a call Sunday.

:D

It wll be fun. Did you see where the outside temperature will reach 80 degrees tomorrow. I am diving wet. It will be a spring day. Perfect diving conditions, and crystal clear spring water. I will look forward to your call and meeting up in the picnic area tomorrow.

Shawn O'Shea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom