Aquarius Resort-Puerto Galera for non-diver senior

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gemini528

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I will be visiting the Philippines with family in Feb. I plan to visit Atlantis in Puerto Gallera for a few days to get some diving in. My 80 year old mom (and a companion) would like to join me. Is realistically anything for them to do? Not really bar/beach people. Lol. (Although Mom would be okay with eating, shopping, and reading/relaxing).

Thanks!

You better check with Atlantis if their rooms are really suitable for the senior!
Angelyn which is next door to Atlantis do have couple of ground floor rooms with no stair to negotiate. But the rooms have no view.
Big La Laguna Beach which is about 10 mins walk and is much quieter. Your mom would enjoy the stay at La Laguna Beach Club and Dive Centre especially those ground floor rooms facing the sea.

Mobility is the key word.

If you meant the Atlantis Resort - I have stayed there and it really isn't a good place for a person with physical limitations.
Very few no/limited step rooms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom