Aquatica AD7100 leaking after servicing - Urgent help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raphaelgatti

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Guys,

I'm from Brazil and as I don't have a service center here, I do all the maintenance on my housings.

I've already service a AD90, AD5DMKIII and now I'm servicing a AD7100.

After replacing everything, I tried to apply the vacuum leaking test. And the housing is not holding the pressure. After getting a little desperate, I tried to sound check to figure out where the leak was.

I got some leaking sound from the OK back button on the housing. I tried to check the springs size, the button size comparing with the others in the housing, and as everything is the same size, I don't have any idea how to solve this.

Next week I'm going on vacation to photograph and would take the housing with me.

I have an option to test the housing on a 4 meters depth swimming pool. Do you think that I should try it? Is there any way that the pressure helps to accommodate the button to seal?

Back button where I notice the leaking is
File_005.jpeg

File_000.jpeg

File_001.jpeg

File_004.jpeg

File_002.jpeg

File_003.jpeg

Any help would be appreciated. If you work on a service center, let me know, I can pay for some consultancy if affordable.

Thank you very much

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom