AquaWorld

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had some very favorable dives with them in slower seasons as a beginer diver but now I would rather dive a little more out of the main stream. Just be aware of rip-off operators who might not have clean air or worse drop you off and disapear. I always check out there PADI certification before I trust

Good Work, you should have no problem if you did your deposit on a credit card and save copies of your letters. If you don't get a credit to your card in a reasonable time, send copies and a note to the card company and they should credit you and deal with them.

If you didn't use a credit card, good luck, a lesson learned but don't give up. In fact, stop by their place and request your refund infront of the biggest crowd possible. Politely but persistant. But don't let it ruin your vacation.

adios don O

I did use a credit card and have already talked to my credit card company about the possibility of disputing the charge, but check out AquaWorld's response:

"... if you like we can just open the dates you chose and your reservation will still be valid for when you want to use them. The only reason I suggest this is because when we process refunds without the credit card here, we have experienced delays in the clients receiving them. This delay is not caused by Aquaworld you understand. It seems to be communication between banks here and in the States. If you still have plans to visit Cancun, it would be better for you to keep the reservation. They are valid for two years."

I then reiterated my desire to cancel the reservation and they said, "ok, sure. We will inform the account department for you so they can proceed with your refund."

Then, in their follow-up email, "As I mentioned, there may be a delay with the credit reaching your account due to the fact that we do not physically have the credit card here."

donooo - I like your style. If I haven't received my refund by the time I go to Cancun in mid-April, I may consider your suggestion.

Thanks again . . .

. . . now I just hope I can get similar reservations with Manta Divers. Sent a request on Friday and haven't heard anything yet.

Hey for a couple of beers I'll go get your credit. Just saw $99 round trip out of Phoenix.

captive in Yuma , don OOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

don't fall for the "it's good for 2 yrs" line they're feeding you. my brother & sister-in-law booked a snorkel trip with them that was blown out due to a hurricane. when they went back 18mo later, Aqua World told them "sorry, too much time has gone by".

GOOD FOR YOU!!!
I think you will have a MUCH better time with
Manta than you would ever have with Aqua World!
Tell them I said HI!
Don't forget to have them take you to the C-58 (Anya Wreck)
That is an experience I will never forget....hopefully
that huge eagleray will still be hanging around!
Have a great time and let me know how it goes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom