Aquazone, Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heffey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
What else can I say other than BRAVO!
Out of the 10 dive ops I queried in preparation for my referral dive, Aquazone was one of two dive ops which responded quickly and personally to my questions without just sending a form letter via email. Aquazone won out mainly because they offered a free pool session as a warm up since it had been a few months since my last pool dives. I feel I should mention the other dive op was Island Divers Hawaii. They were at the top of my list before the pool session offer. I will give them a try on one of my next Hawaii trips.
Anyway, Back to Aquazone. The instructors at Aquazone are young but they seem quite skilled and did an exceptional job at making me feel comfortable and safe while diving.
My instructor at Aquazone was Daryn. He really made the whole experience a positive one that I will remember for a long, long time. Also on the boat for both of my days of diving were Jen and Scott. I believe they both are instructors though Scott was captaining the boat on both days I was diving. All of the people I met at Aquazone were very nice and really made dives a lot of fun.
When Devon, the owner (I think), responded to my initial emails, he answered every one of my questions point by point and really made me feel like I was one of his most valued customers. This focus on the customer’s needs and comfort seems endemic throughout the whole Aquazone organization.
Suffice it to say that I will dive with Aquazone again.
Jeffrey

Back
Top Bottom