Are specialties becoming required for diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pir8:
Try checking Divers Two schedule, at the least we have a 1 tank boat dive on Sun afternoons and do quite a few 2 tank Sat or Sun mornings.

Where are they out of? Avon right? Boat diving with Bob Nash on Outlaw if I recall.

I'm on LBI on the weekends, pain in the neck to head up to Belmar.

You got it right. Sorry can't move the boat any closer. Its there though. Have you tried LBI Scuba, I don't know them personally but haven,t heard anything bad about them and I think they have a boat?

pir8:
You got it right. Sorry can't move the boat any closer. Its there though. Have you tried LBI Scuba, I don't know them personally but haven,t heard anything bad about them and I think they have a boat?

LBI currently goes out with Gypsy Blood out of Barnegat Light and Blue Fathoms in Point Pleasant. I did hear that Eric bought a boat though, and I would suspect he'll be running it out of LBI.

Wonder if he needs any crew? Hmm...

:)

Back
Top Bottom