Are there buses that go from the bus terminal in Playa del Carmen to Vallodolid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know there are buses that travel from the bus terminal in Cancun to Vallodolid but was wondering if they travel there from Playa del Carmen?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Sy

Public transport in Mexico is outstanding. I don't know specific schedules and you may need to transfer somewhere but you'll be able to get from anywhere to anywhere else on the bus.

Personally I wouldn't sweat it. Just go and look at figuring it out as just a bit of fun.

.... and to answer your question, I haven't been there for a while but IIRC you can get to Valladolid in about 3 hours from Playa del Carmen.

R..

Looks like they have about 7 buses a day, cost one way is $186 MXN ($12.21 USD). Main site is: http://www.ado.com.mx/ado/index.jsp alternate English site; http://www.ticketbus.com.mx/wtbkd/index.jsp .

Thanks a TON!!!!!!

I went to that English site link but was unable to pull up anything in English and with departure times??????

---------- Post added March 30th, 2015 at 02:39 PM ----------

Are there buses from Vallolodid to Cancun Airport?

So my route would be: Playa del Carmen>Vallolodid; Vallolodid>Cancun Airport

Last edited:
I have taken it a few times. the Spanish language site is easy to use. Go to the box in the top left (compra tu boleto) and plug in origin, destination and dates in that order. Sencillo means one way and the alternative is return. I didn't buy my tickets in advance...buses aren't generally full.

Back
Top Bottom