argh!!! Whats your fav rum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tommy Bahamma is now making a Rum its not to Bad I perfer sailor Jerry or pyrat but if it says rum Im in

Wow. This is an awesome thread! I haven't even heard of alot of these. For those of you who know, what is the best 'cheap' rum and what is the most expensive good rum for special occasions?

Spady

Spady:
what is the best 'cheap' rum
Sailor Jerry spiced navy rum usually runs a few dollars a bottle less than the same size Capt. Morgan's, and I'd still buy it if it cost twice as much.

What's my fav. rum? The one I am drinking. :wink:

Spady:
Wow. This is an awesome thread! I haven't even heard of alot of these. For those of you who know, what is the best 'cheap' rum and what is the most expensive good rum for special occasions?

Spady

You see, Spady, if you only drink GOOD rum, it's always a special occasion. Life's too short to drink cheap rum.

neil:
You see, Spady, if you only drink GOOD rum, it's always a special occasion. Life's too short to drink cheap rum.
Hear! Hear!

There is such a thing as cheap rum?

Barrilitos Una Estrella? Cough, hack.

wardric:
Unfortunately, this "collection" is getting shorter too fast. Why is the rum always gone? :wink:

:D Yes, it goes pretty fast. At least in Canada you can buy it legally. My heart freezes each time I clear customs, but it is all worthy.

IG-Dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom