Arriving Mexico [Puerto Morelos] 29th November - Need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Cav,

I would highly recommend you check out Wet Set Divers at Puerto Morelos.

We have dived with them on several trips now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else when we are in the area.

Talk to Tadd or Lindsay and they'll sort out a great experience for you all.

Hi Cav,
We are a diving company that specializes in caver/cave dives and training along the Riviera Maya. At Blue Life, we have an impeccable safety and customer service record. If you want to see what our other customers have to say about us, please read their reviews on Tripadvisor –Blue Life - Playa del Carmen - Reviews of Blue Life - TripAdvisor.

The cavern dives in this area are absolutely amazing. They range in difficulty to accommodate beginner through expert divers. During Cavern dives we will always stay within the natural light provided by the sun and no more than 200ft/60mt from the cenote entrance. You will have a visual reference that will lead to the exit at all times.

Apart from cavern/cave dives we can accommodate for your AOW course and your ocean dives.

If you are interested, and would like more information y
ou can reach me here or at karla@bluelife.com.

Safe dives!

What visibility and water temperatures would it be fair to expect late Nov-early Dec?

OCEAN
Ocean temperature is around 27*-28*C.
The visibility is normally 20 to 30 meters, but can be reduced at the wrecks.

CENOTE
Cenote temperatures is year round 25*-26*C.
The visibility is 50+ meters.

:)
Karla

What visibility and water temperatures would it be fair to expect late Nov-early Dec?

In November we always see about 80F. Vis at the worst after a BIG semi-hurricane was 5-10 feet. At the best out deep it's sometimes as far as you can see. I can't really estimate how far. Out on the C56 it has always been fair. I don't think it has ever been less than 30-40 ft for us.

Back
Top Bottom