Arthur's Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arthur's Place. This was my original home in Anilao. I really like the layout. There rooms are nicely arranged around the grassy area... like a quadrangle. The place has a comfortable rustic feel to it. The rooms are clean. Lita (the owner) has recently upped the room standards by adding ACs. So I think all the rooms are all AirConditioned already. The dinning area has a nice view of the sea. There are 3 huge tables... so you will need to share your table with someone else if the resort is full... great way to meet people... difficult if you are in a "leave me alone" mood.

The parking lot is conveniently located a few steps away from the quadrangle... perfect.... no 100+ steps. When I go there... I sometimes leave my things in the car on purpose and only walk to car and get the things when I need them. Great!

The food is so so. It could use a lot of improvement. This is the only thing I did not like about Arthur's. Everything else is ok.

When I was younger I was so into diving that the food did not really matter. Now that I am older and slower, I tend to dive less and spend more time at the resort. Food now become a bigger part of the equation (maybe out of boredom).

Arthur's used to be my favorite resort in Anilao. If I were to describe Arthur's in a few words... I would use the words.... simple... friendly... easy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom