Article: Destination Spotlight by Maduro Dive Travel: Curacao. Can We Say Choices?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curacao is all about choice... come and discover why we say GO WEST... to the BEST Curacao has to offer!! Whether it is above or below the waterline... #snorkeling #scubadiving #hiking #mountain #biking #shopping in #punda or just chillin on one of the amazing beaches around #bandabou you will relax and enjoy the best Curacao has to offer!!

Contact a #madurodive agent today for more information!!

Hope to see you soon on Curacao!!

The links on the Maduro Dive website don't work in Firefox. In Internet Explorer the "Request Quote" button doesn't work.

My lady friend and I have been there twice. There are lots of places to stay depending on your specific needs. We stayed at Breezes and there is a dive operation, OCEAN ENCOUNTERS, there that picks you up right at the dock and can take you to many different dive sites. We dove every other day and between, relaxed and went sight seeing. You can also dive right off the beach, in about 100 feet off the beach, the ledge drops down 100 feet and it is pretty much that way all around the island.

Try this.... Maduro Dive CMS

Hope this helps!!

Thanks!!

For those who don't know Bryan. My wife and I have been to Curacao twice diving, and dove with Bryan and his crew. You will be treated well at a shop well stocked and a crew who is the best. Good boats, good sites, great snacks between dives. Snorkel the Blue Room cave during surface intervals on some dives. Bryan is the best...Go West!
icosm14.gif

Ed Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom