Artistic & Cultural Underwater Activities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adacua

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there !

I post this thread trying to exchange reactions, comments and ideas about those "strange activities" underwater.

I made a thesis about those, work with Michel Redolfi who is the creator of underwater music, created the ADACUA (Association for the Development of Artistic & Cultural Underwater Activities) and the website related to those activities. Soon, an update will come with the videos I made during one of those concerts in Lille, european cultural capital for the year 2004.

I'd like to know more about your interest for those activities as divers.
Did you ever had an ACUA-experience ?
Would you be ready to dive and visit an ACUA ?
What kind of creation do you expect ?

To know more about it, feel free to visit my website and have a look. Check the ARTISTS sections and browse categories to discover the artists and check their galleries. Of course, if you know something or someone I don't, I'd be glad to hear about it !

All your comments, even negative, doubtfull or suspicious are most welcome. Usually, it seems divers are not that interested in that kind of activities. I can't believe it's true !

:06:
This post have been moved here from the basic scuba discussion after I posted a second similar one in the introduction field. So I was considered as a spammer.

More, it seems sharing my passion with a large community of divers sounds too much commercial...
What kind of service do I propose ? I can't see anything like this in my post. Maybe "underwater treasures" or "marine art" should have been better places for this post, don't you think ?

Hummm....I'm sure there are words for such an attitude but I can't remember.

Are you Alan Fishbone's brother who had the novel idea of an underwater sculpture garden?

nope, I'm not. Who is he ?

About underwater sculpture garden, you can check one in Cozumel. Some "underwater parks" are created by reefball company , though it's not for an artistic purpose. Have you heard about other ones ? I'm curious about it.

I invite you to check my website. By visiting Artists => sculpture you might find some interesting ones, though there's only 2 of them, will be quick ! Click on "galerie" inside the artists page to see a few pictures of their work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom