As requested the Canon G12 video is now posted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happysnapper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
As requested from a few photographs I posted there was a little interest in the Photography. Just thought I would post the video I have finally got around to editing.
Shot around Kuredu in the Maldives with the new Canon G12 in the Canon Housing. I used the IST video light bought from cameras underwater for a few of the shots.

Diving Video in the Maldives shot with the Canon G12 : Jason Chambers Photography

Cool video ! I just got the g12 and I can't wait to test out the HD video !

Thanks for sharing !

Great Vid! Does the G12 have continuous auto-focus while shooting video?

Cheers guys,
Does anyone know where we could go diving end of January? Thinking about Mexico or Kenya. Sorry its off topic but could do with some advice.
Thanks in advance.
Oh yes I think there was constant focus whilst in video.

snapper-great pics & video....For the videos, did you evaluate white balance or use the under water setting(fish icon)??...TIA....Recently got the S95 for these kinda results & WAITING to get it wet....

By chance, was the video lite you used the 'IST T-100 LED Video Light'???....TIA..

Hey Diver,
Awesome shark profile pic. Need to do some shark diving myself.
Yes I used the underwater white balance as it seems to do ok. The light is the IST yes bought from cameras underwater but those new light and motion lights look awesome.

Back
Top Bottom