Asian Diving Holidays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I know I am a bit slow here but I have just picked up October/November Action Asia and it has a supplement on Asian Diving golidays - looks like I could be planning the next holiday this evening.........

Jonathan

I've got that copy too. Not too bad. But for great insider tips on trips, I’ve realised that nothing beats the gang here at Scuba Board. People like joewr and alan markus have been extremely helpful in answering my query on Palau. They’ve shared valuable tips right down to operator, best wrecks to visit and viz, great stuff to help in my planning for next year’s outing.

Since the NE Monsoon is just round the corner, the only place I can go for a short dive trip close to home is probably the Andaman Sea. I understand we’ve got two beautiful experts here in Siamese Diving…keralucu and Sea Squirt…hope you don’t mind if I check with you ladies later? :D

Happy dive planning Jonathan. If your itinerary covers Malaysia and you need a buddy, I’d be happy to join you.

It all looks sooooo good out here that I'm like a kid in a toy shop and making decisions for my paltry 5 weeks holidays is going to be tough - especially as I am expected to go back to the home country at least once.

If I'm down your way I'll be sure to look you up & Thailand is also looking interesting.........

Jonathan

You're both welcome any time!

Actually, we've got a trip going to Similan in February and two of our friends can't make it so there are two places available if anyone is interested. We need to fill these places rather quickly as the balance of the liveaboard payment has to be made by the end of this month. Check out my website for more details.

Let me know if you need more info!

strangely enough I am looking for something to do in February as my skiing has been cancelled.

I'll check out the details from home as my company seems to be blocking your web site.

Jonathan

(just kidding...)

Check it out, let me know- if you have any questions about the people who are going, they are all very good friends of mine and all completely mad!

Later...

Looks like great fun and with the boat name and all very tempting but for one reason or another I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass this time.

Sure you'll have a blast

Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom