At Hatteras This Weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All:

RAD Diver, his wife Trina, Trey, I and a few more friends will be diving Hatteras Island, North Carolina this weekend. We hope to do the Tarpon, Proteus, Dixie Arrow and a few others. I hear Outbanks Dive Center is trying the U-701, as well...

For all you quarry folks out there, here's some video from 2008 of what you're missing every weekend! C'mon and go diving with us...

Boy did we have a great time, full report with pictures will come shortly & hopefully Drewski will get some video out also.
Saturday we did the Tarpon 140+fsw & the Dixie Arrow for our shallow dive. 90+fsw.
Sunday was the Proteus 125+ fsw & our shallow dive was the Keshena at 90+fsw.

You guys always dive with JT, right?

Mostly, if we are going for just a day trip & JT doesn't have any open spaces for that day we will use Johnny & Amy at Outer Banks Diving . But we prefer JT & having just 6 divers who we are used to & trust to do the type of diving we plan is priceless.
We also try to do some diving in Nags Head & use Bill at Outer Banks Dive Center, Nags Head, North Carolina ,but unfortunately the past few trips we have tried to get on have not made it out, mainly trying for the Bedloe & U-701.

Yeah I've been out with Bill's crew, they are excellent, easily the best I've ever dove with. I used to dive the fish back when she was in VB, but I keep hearing rumors ever since she moved south. Any thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom