Atmos 2 vs. VEO 100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have been using the atmos 2 and have been very happy with it. it has all the functions you want and is verry easy to use and see. scuba toys has them on sale and you can get 10% off on top of the sale price.

Russ

They are basically the same computer! The Veo 250 is a little smaller and the Atmos 2 can not be dropped into a generic console... it only fits in the Aeris counsel that it was made for. But with the price we have on the Atmos 2 the 10% discount it’s a no brainier! ATMOS 2 is the way to go.

Joe

scubatoys:
They are basically the same computer! The Veo 250 is a little smaller and the Atmos 2 can not be dropped into a generic console... it only fits in the Aeris counsel that it was made for. But with the price we have on the Atmos 2 the 10% discount it’s a no brainier! ATMOS 2 is the way to go.
Joe
Yeah, but the Original Poster was comparing the Atmos 2 to the Veo 100. Where there's no comparison (an apple and an orange), assuming prices are in the same ballpark.

Despite your shameless :D sales plug, I've got to agree that no one comes close right now to your price on the Atmos 2. That's why I just ordered two of them from you. Hope I get the additional 10%!

--Marek

Edit: Yup, I got the extra 10%. Thanks!

I just ordered the Aeris Atmos 2 - Check out ScubaToys.com for Epinions.....looks and sounds great...I'll let you know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom