Atmos Pro Reg and Atmos Sport Reg for Tech diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Super

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just finished my Intro to Tech class through a shop that supports the Scubapro line of gear. I have heard forever about the Scubpro G250's as being the so called "gold standard" for regs used in Tech diving. I currently use an Atmos Pro reg as my primary reg and an Atmos Sport as my bungied second reg on a set of double steel 130's.

I am considering switching to the Scubapro regs but first want to know if anyone out there is currently using these regs for Tech diving? I am planning to finish my Tech classes and look forward to diving somewhat deep...as in 250' and maybe more.

Can anyone tell me if these regs are okay for these depths, if anyone is currently using these regs this deep, and if they will be okay in cold water..as in Great lakes cold?

I hate to have to go through more expense of switching out my regs but I want the right ones at these depths. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom