Atom 3.0 Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on Oceanic, we've been getting excited about a release date for nearly a year now!!!
Any idea how long it will take for the goods to hit the UK market???

If only things were as easy as they sometimes seem... :idk:

We're still fighting an odd issue identified in during our field evaluation process - it's nothing major, but I'd think we'd all agree that releasing it at this point would be more frustrating than the continued delays... We're pushing delivery out until April.

I understand, just eager to have a new toy. Would be more frustrating to get to depth then find out it doesnt work lol.

Hi Doug,

It's true that ironing out issues is more important than rushing out half-polished product, especially when it concerns a divef watch!

But..... But.... Couldn't you resort to physical violence, sasy whipping, so that the workers will work faster and we and we can show it off to Suunto users?

Pleaseeeeeee.

ha... in my experience product design engineers are better motivated with beer than with whips [....well depending who's on the other end of the whip, that is :wink: ]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom