Atomic Aquatic Fins and Aqualung Rocket Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toconnor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a super (large) pair of Rocket fins and extra large pair of Atomic Aquatics smoke on the water split fins with spring straps. I would like to trade my rocket fins for a pair of larger rocket/jet fins that will fit my drysuit boots. I am also willing to sell or trade my split fins so I can purchase a pair of jet fins with spring straps. I am thinking somewhere around $200 dollars shipped for the split fins. Any BPW or drysuit related trades would interest me as well.

Thanks for looking

20130214_125454.jpg

I have a super (large) pair of Rocket fins and extra large pair of Atomic Aquatics smoke on the water split fins with spring straps. I would like to trade my rocket fins for a pair of larger rocket/jet fins that will fit my drysuit boots. I am also willing to sell or trade my split fins so I can purchase a pair of jet fins with spring straps. I am thinking somewhere around $200 dollars shipped for the split fins. Any BPW or drysuit related trades would interest me as well.

Thanks for looking

I have a pair of large IDI power fins or Rockets that I am trying to sell. I wear a size 11 shoe and they fit with just a sock...$30 for IDI $40 for Rockets. Sorry but I'm not willing to trade for fins. Maybe something else but I don't know that I need anything.

Thank you for looking, I think I need something a little larger than that. I need to fit a dry boot into it! Thank you.

I tried the Rockets with my Bare dry suit and they will work. My Turtles are loose the Rockets are tight but not uncomfortable.

Do they have spring straps by any chance? This is a necessity for me.

Sorry, no spring straps. They could be fitted for them.

Well if I could get rid of these fins, I would like to talk further.

Let's drop the split fins to 150...split shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom