Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipps66

Registered
Reaction score
Up for sale is an Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 1 dive computer. It is in PERFECT working condition, it has no problems at all. It has never flooded and has never been in for service or replaced. I'm a PADI dive master at a local dive shop and I'm replacing this computer with a new Suunto model. That is the ONLY reason for the sale! I still have the original box and everything that came with it. Working condition is 10/10, physical condition 9/10 shows very little use.

The retail on this model is $1299.99, for quick sale I have listed it at $800.00. This is an amazing deal so I'm pretty firm on this price. It is available immediately for sale, as I have already picked up my new dive computer.

Attachments

• C7D_3156.jpg
    C7D_3156.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 59
  • C7D_3157.jpg
    C7D_3157.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 51
  • C7D_3155.jpg
    C7D_3155.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 51
Given that it's a Cobalt 1, is this one's serial number subject to the HP connection recall and, if so, has it been checked?

How any dives does it have on it?

Given that it's a Cobalt 1, is this one's serial number subject to the HP connection recall and, if so, has it been checked?

The serial number of my Cobalt was NOT effected by this recall

---------- Post added March 25th, 2015 at 06:45 AM ----------

How any dives does it have on it?

I will check the dive log on it when I get home but I would say 80% of the dives on it were pool dives with students.

Shocked I didn't even get a low ball offer.

SOLD. $0.00 to my brother. Lock it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom