Atomic Cobalt DECO issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the rapid response. I emailed you this evening. I am sending in my Cobalt to Atomic for evaluation.
Received and responded. Atomic will be able to download the entire memory contents, that should help us diagnose the issue. There's no reason to suspect any problem with the Cobalt hardware, I think you came across a very obscure bug that we have not yet found and squashed. We really appreciate the help in figuring this out!

Ron

Just to post an update to this thread. Based on these two incidents, so far the only ones reported, we were able to identify the bug that caused them to enter deco in what should clearly have been a non-deco dive. Thanks to both Mike and Joe for their help in figuring this out. It was a truly obscure timing issue, and would occur extremely rarely, but it will be fixed in the next firmware update for both Cobalt 1 and 2. This is being tested now.

Ron

Back
Top Bottom