Wanted Atomic Comfort Swivel Hose (Universal)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fibonacci

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm currently chasing an Atomic comfort swivel hose, plated brass... the Universal type to fit other makes of regulator.
Anything out there?

Bump... still looking!

Bump... still looking! FOUND
Well I did end up finding an Atomic Universal style swivel hose but now I'm chasing another, if anyone has any leads?
P/N 02-0097-3P Brass

Attachments

• Atomic Comfort swivel hose ID.jpeg
    Atomic Comfort swivel hose ID.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 57
if you can't find a universal you may be able to find an atomic one and then get the universal adapter thread part in the diagram from an atomic dealer.

if you can't find a universal you may be able to find an atomic one and then get the universal adapter thread part in the diagram from an atomic dealer.
I did contact Atomic about this but they said its not available as a spare part... I need to buy the whole Universal swivel hose assembly.

BUMP...
Any leads on an Atomic Universal swivel hose?

It is part number: 02-0097-3P I am out of stock and so is Atomic but it is available in a 32" length with brass universal swivel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom