Atomic first class customer service.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ti325v

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Con Dao Islands Vietnam. Owner of Dive ! Dive ! Di
# of dives
I have been in contact with Ryan at atomic about a pair of split fins that suffered an unusual failure.
I sent off some photos and told him the fins must have at least 700 dives on them, and they may want to see some photos so this kind of thing does not happen in the future.
First thing they are doing is asking my address to send me new fins !
These fins owe me nothing.
I do business like this and I am very happy to see that others still do as well.
Thanks Ryan.

Hello Ryan,
Sad to say more then a year has passed and there has been no follow up despite 2 emails to you.
Then I gave up. I saw this old post and felt an update was necessary
I really like to say good things, sadly promises not delivered upon.

I had an issue with a Venom ARC mask. The skirt was leaking and it was a known problem subsequently fixed. Atomic replaced my mask and I had it within two weeks. Huish owned company's stand behind their products and as a consumer, that is important to me.

Hello Ryan,
Sad to say more then a year has passed and there has been no follow up despite 2 emails to you.
Then I gave up. I saw this old post and felt an update was necessary
I really like to say good things, sadly promises not delivered upon.
Have you tried to contact Atomic again through their contact us link on the web page? It is possible Ryan is no longer employed with Atomic and your emails are lost in cyber space.

Huish owned company's stand behind their products and as a consumer, that is important to me.

Huish has zero to do with AA's reputation for excellent service and support. The only thing they can do is stay out of the way and not screw up what the original owners built.

ti325V...I am still with Atomic and Huish Outdoors. I don't recall seeing any emails sent or forwarded to me. Did you send me a direct email? I would like to help you with your issue if it is still possible. Feel free to email me direct at ryan.kenney@huishoutdoors.com. I don't like to see these things fall through the cracks and get forgotten about. I appreciate you following up on the board.

Ryan Kenney
Huish Outdoors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom